Is Losing Weight The Hardest Thing In The World?

10.13.2008

I let this keep getting away from me.

Time has never seemed to move so quickly.

It's as though I am trying to fail at this
sometimes.

I got an injury that set me back a year just
because walking, moving, even just sitting up
became extremely painful.

I'm watching another season of Biggest Loser
go by and I'm still sitting on my couch in a
fog of Vicodin half the time.

Blood tests reveal horrid levels of triglycerides
and cholesterol. I can't seem to stay awake
most of the time...medical tests are coming
next Monday to begin the process of seeing
just how bad I've let food destroy my health.

I know that in order to be any kind of healthy
I must diet and exercise. And still I sit here
not doing anything about it.

Anyone else out there have this sort of experience?

0 comments:

Losing Weight The Old Fashioned Way Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino