I'm a Big Weenie

10.21.2008

Can't eat one, but I am one. LOL

Ok, I had my little fit about losing
weight because it happens more slowly
than I would like. I'm impatient. I'm
an "instant gratification" kind of girl.

Probably a shared trait with others trying
to lose weight. Just my own mind making me
stronger in number probably.

After about 5 hours at my cardiologist office
yesterday, I came out with initially good
news. My cholesterol and triglyceride levels
were about 40% better than my last visit 2
months ago. And I had lost 7 pounds. Not
as much as I would have liked, but I didn't
do any exercise, just food changes, ie: diet.

Gotta say, this does make me feel a little
better about losin' the weight. Now to step
it up a little, right?

0 comments:

Losing Weight The Old Fashioned Way Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino