And The Biggest Loser Is...

5.12.2009

Helen!

Yep, Helen lost over half her body
weight and is the New Biggest Loser!

Is that women 3 seasons in a row now?

Haven't been able to post for several
weeks due to a computer virus, but
I'm baaaaack!

To recap, I lost 10 pounds which was
my first goal so that I might lower
my blood sugar.

Then I hit the 25 pound mark which
really put my blood sugar back in the
right range and lowered my resting
heart rate.

When I had hit 36 pounds a trip to
the doc revealed that I had cut my
triglycerides in half but still need
to keep lowering them. The weird thing
is that my cholesterol was up slightly
and I really don't get that.

Now at -40 and counting, I'm really
getting psyched. Even if my pants
(which were two sizes smaller) did
fall off when I was cooking dinner
the other night.

It was funny and gave me a good laugh.

0 comments:

Losing Weight The Old Fashioned Way Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino